Home » » Competition Interpreneur

Competition Interpreneur

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 3, 2012 | 11:59:00 PM

competition Interpreneur


       The story began when the race socialization interpreneur given by my seniors, I initially did not want to participate in the race because keterpadatan time for college. But if I do not participate, then the first class will be fined Rp. 50,000 thousand at last I would not want to participate. The competition was comprised 1 groups of 3 people, and my opponent is a senior who was half over all.

        My preparation started doing this race three days before the event, but the preparation and planning is still not unthinkable at all until two days before the show started my new found title. finally we divide the tasks, I worked Proposal, Lutfi working on Power Point and Otoy be my attorney.

        One day before the race started I , otoy and lutfi properly prepare for the race . I wonder what possessed us to be able to work with a hard , usually it works just the three of us playing games and sleeping . After all the preparations are finished , we split the task for tomorrow's presentation .

        The clock is showing at 07.00 am . We gathered on campus to look at the race venue . We were surprised because our jury was Governor of East Java and was attended by all students of the Faculty of propaganda . At that time we got down and nervous because the preparation is only 60 % . Not to mention I do not ever participate in the race and the first time to race in the big event . I hope when it's just one of " Cancellation Event "

        three groups have developed and presented their duties , they look like a bird just escaped from the cage , while we like the snake has no teeth . Not long after our group finally called to go forward . I happened to get a presentation together otoy parts , as moderator and lutfi computer . On stage I feel like an impromptu artists , I just presented a proposal that we made . 10 minutes had us on stage and it was like 3 hours .

        finally the race is finished , just waiting for the announcement of the jury who is the winner . Three winners and two champions have already been mentioned and one who is still living the talk . Shortly thereafter the jury went up the stage and mentioning the first prize , and the first prize winner turns out it was not us .

That's a bit of my story . .


Thank you and Wassalamualaikum . . .
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ranting

Kunjungan dari

Pengunjung

Flag Counter

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Blog's Komunikasi Setia - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger